Tuesday, March 29, 2011

to change or not to change

If i wasn't just in love with bridal wear and weddings them self then i would so become an interior designer. im always redoing my room and adding and taking away things here or there. I just love change and new things. I found these amazing rooms that i would love to be my room or just have the nicknacks. 

 a bedside table and a desk i think so. it very simple and modern. 

 i have always wanted a big mirror like this, i will own one, one day!

can you say any girls dream!! i just have bends of shoes... which i did count because my father and i had a discussion about how many shoes i own.. and it was 58. which isn't terrible when you count winter and summer. 

                    simple in the bathroom is best!       love the light colors and little details in this room. 

i cant wait to own my own home and decorate it. because iv been moving apartment to apartment and next year ill be moving in to a house with two other girls its just not the same as moving into my own home and decorating it however i please. 
I just cant decided wether or not i want to change my whole room decor for next year.  ?!?? 
guess ill have some time to think about it :)

xoxo chelsea joyce

1 comment:

  1. i have a mirror like that in my room at home and i miss it!!!

    ReplyDelete