Monday, March 28, 2011

a princess and country wedding!

I remember when this wedding was the big  hype that was going around all over my lake, Lake Oconee in Greensboro, GA. I must say my family almost had a wedding here too. My sister was getting married around the same time and we looked at this place but decided on the FOX theater in downtown Atlanta.
but the big princess and country wedding was .. 
 Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher 

Love the DRESS. it was custom made just the way she wanted.

the colors of her wedding are my favorite its that little pink just to have that little girly touch. 
and the little details that are all throughout her wedding reception that make it special and their own. 

i cant wait to have my own wedding. They just look so in love and happy :) 

the Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee 

xoxo chelsea joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment