Thursday, March 24, 2011

spring changes

Im so happy the cold weather is finally over with but i must say i wish the pollen would go away. if ya know me.. you know i get the worse allergies that anyone can have but im just taking my meds and trying to get through this week. Im so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY and im going out on the boat with my man tomorrow afternoon. 

Also  there has been a lot of things going on in my life this pass week that will change my future. I have finally figured out the rest of my college classes that i need to take to graduate Dec 2012. yes i know thats a semester later than when i probably should graduate but i want to be able to have this amazing internship the semester before i graduate in hope for a job offer right after. Our fashion retailing program here at the university of alabama is just amazing. I hope and pray that fall of 2012 i will get to go to new york city and intern with Kleinfeld! or in Birmingham with Kathy G. (with is more of an event planning internship!) or even in Atlanta at Bridal by Lori  Im just so excited about my future here as a college student and what may come after this year and a half go by. 

 


Another thing that i might be changing in my life is my hair... i know iv pretty much have been every shade and color besides a red head but sometimes ya just need a little change. for a little bit at least. heres a picture i found that im in love with but most of all im in love with her hair color. 

ill keep you up to date on my hair and what i decide to do .. 

well i hope everyone has a great weekend 

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment