Tuesday, March 22, 2011

life is too short to be anything but happy


Well this pass week i must say was an adventure, it had its ups and downs though out there in vail, Colorado on the slopes. One thing that iv learned is never just go skiing with people that are much better than you or ya end up just skiing alone some of the time on the same slopes you have done a million times. Although it was still a good trip not sure if ill be going back anytime soon unless its with a bigger group. One thing though that was so crazy to me was how much snow was still on the ground even when it was still so hot. 
here is just a few pictures of my trip out west





Another things while i was on this trip is i learned more about myself and what i truly want to life and to make sure i have no regrets. I just hope i can get there and look back on my life at this age and say that i wouldn't change a thing.
Even like this amazing trip i was able to go on, I wish i could say that I wouldn't change a thing but i cant say that. I need to take more time and look at all the different opportunities that iv had and be glad because i have been so blessed to be able to go on trips like these. And this was only my spring break and i went to vail colorado unlike most people that just going to the beaches in Florida.

Even when things aren't going as planned in life sometime all it takes is a step back and look at what you do have in your life and be glad you have what you have now.

I saw this quote and i thought it was perfect. 

I hope everyone has a great tuesday :) 

xoxo chelsea joyce

1 comment: