Wednesday, March 30, 2011

fashion organization

the pass few week i have just been getting so frustrated with closet space. I need it to function better so i can get to things easier i guess thats the reason its been getting messy i mean i do clean up after myself, i think i just need better storage to put things in for an example my shoes, handbags and jewelry but also at the same time be cute. 

 What i have ...  
i need to go through all my jewelry handbags and shoes and see what i actually use and don't, most of my stuff is very old and iv just had forever. 
Summers a great time for a yard sale 

What i want...


i just think that its so organized but also so cute. i really hope my dad will build me something for my shoes like that...  :) 

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment