Wednesday, March 9, 2011

its her day.

i am in love with weddings. From the grooms flower to center pieces on the tables. i just haven't decided if i want to be a wedding planner or just own my own bridal boutique. Here are some of the images i found that i'm in LOVE with. 
the idea of the tree & everyones place cards hanging down is just gorgeous to me. 

This place card idea is just so southern cute to me. which i just love
i love the lights that just go up and all around the beams. 
Im in love with soft PINK. i would kill for this to be my wedding reception 
the whole new candy bar is just to cute to me. i love that they added other items on the table than just candy, like the picture frames. 
great way to show off how great your family and friends are and how much they mean to you. 
absolutely love these colors for flowers. 
this would be so cute to have hanging somewhere at the reception when the couple leaves. 

i personally cant wait to plan weddings and have one of my own. i know every girls dreams of their special day and cant wait to see what it will look like.  

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment