Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays

7 amazing parts to a wedding : here are just 7 little things that i just love when having a wedding. 

1. you need your own style when it comes to your engagement pictures. I just love this picture! These pictures can really show off both personalities and how much love they have for one another. 

 
2. The perfect location, location is key because some people might want a hometown wedding or a destination wedding. My preference is a hometown or wherever both sides of the family can meet, in either a church or a lovely house like this one. 

 3. Details, Details, Details they are very important! it is the place in your wedding that you can make it even more special and your own. I am in love with flowers and the color of them. And i must say those shoes are to die for !

5. The Reception, I must say this is one of my favorite parts to a wedding. This picture is actually from my sisters wedding that was this pass summer in June.The Live Band was just amazing  You can just see how many people are on the dance for, when at most wedding not many people will dance. It was a great time and Ill always remember it. 

4. The Cake, Which everyone that attendants a wedding is looking forward to seeing what the cake looks like and don't forget the taste too. I think this cake is gorgeous, I would love to see this in a light pink and 2 more layers :) 


 5. Have an Amazing Photographer that you might know or seen his work.  I just love both of these pictures, From the bride getting ready with her bridesmaids to the whole bridal party! They capture everyones personalities and the excitement of the wedding. 

7. Last but not least: Wedding pictures of just the Bride and Groom. It their day and everyone will want to look back at these pictures and think of just how great that special day was for the two of them. 

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment