Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just another post :)

so last night we had some crazy weather here in Alabama, we were under a  tornado warning for a little bit. My room mate and i were hiding in my bathroom with pillows, a flash light, and my bear... o and we were watching Step Brothers on her laptop! ha Then since we lost power i just curled up in best with a book, Emily Giffin's Heart of the Matter! and a flashlight.
last night just makes me want this crazy weather to be over and summer time to get here! :) 

Weither  its finding ourself, just hanging out with your best friends, going and traveling or even falling in love. I just cant wait for sweet summer time! 

I also found this pretty sweet quote by Bob Marley that I though was different and I want to share with everyone.. 

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment