Monday, April 25, 2011

people you love.

I just love spending time with family and friends. No matter where you are or what you are doing you just know its always going to be fun. 
This pass weekend was Easter and I was able to go spend the weekend at my grandparents house. We got to go out all day saturday on the lake with my aunt, uncle, cousins, my twin and my boyfriend and wake boarded and rode the jet skies all day. then had a relax lunch at the Lake club where they had an indoor pool to swim in because the outdoor pools and lake were pretty chilly! Saturday night we grilled out some amazing steaks and my cousin and I make some homemade mash potatoes. We all had a great time just eating dinner at the table together which in my family we don't really get to do much anymore because either ones married or were all off at college. We also made brownies and homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert. 
Sunday was EASTER! Unfortunately my dad and brother were unable to come up to the lake because of so work problems that happened that morning. My mom came down to celebrate easter and we were planning on celebrating my dads and cousin, Kallyn who is turning 3 thursday, birthdays after lunch. 
Although plans didn't go as plan it was still a great weekend to visit with my family and have an enjoyable relaxing weekend! 

I just think these two paintings and absolutely gorgeous! 
I wanted and still want to paint for my parents and one for my one day. Its from Sips & Strokes that you can go and paint with an instructor for about $35. Its so much fun to go with a big group of girls. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week to look forward to.

xoxo chelsea joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment