Sunday, April 3, 2011

just because i love you

this pass weekend.. was just perfect. i was able to get away from all this crazy school work for a few days and go out in the country with my boy and his family. Its always so nice to have a relaxing weekend with someone you love. The weather was just perfect.
We went to his grandmothers 84 birthday dinner.
played with his little niece, sarah


Got stuck in the mud in his truck because he wouldn't follow the path to the pond and wanted to go his own way... 
Went fishing at 5am to 10am and only caught 1 fish.



Also the one thing i wont forget was when we were just with his family at this out doors mall (i think is the next big thing for america) and he wanted to go look at some sunglasses. He wanted me to pick out a pair too. I was like my birthday isn't until Aug and he said... 
i just want you have these and its just because i love you...
& i think he wants to wear them more then me. haha he says they are pimpin ha :) 

well I hope everyone has a wonderful relaxin weekend with the people they love 

xoxo chelsea joyce 

No comments:

Post a Comment